Taylor, Day, Grimm & Boyd is proud to announce that three of its attorneys have been named to the 2017 Florida Super Lawyers list and two to the 2017 Florida Rising Stars list. No more than five percent of the lawyers in Florida are selected by Super Lawyers.
Recognized attorneys from Taylor Day include:
- Rhonda B. Boggess: 2017 Florida Super Lawyers List — Appellate, Insurance Coverage
- Shalisa M. Francis: 2017 Florida Rising Stars List — General Litigation, Employment Litigation
- Reed W. Grimm: 2017 Florida Super Lawyers List — Construction Litigation, Insurance Coverage, Civil Litigation, Business Litigation
- Gina P. Grimsley: 2017 Florida Rising Stars List — Civil Litigation, Insurance Coverage, Appellate
- Christopher J. Mueller: 2017 Florida Super Lawyers List — Construction Litigation, Civil Litigation, Insurance Coverage, Business Litigation
Super Lawyers, part of Thomson Reuters, is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The annual selections are made using a patented multiphase process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation of candidates and peer reviews by practice area. The result is a credible, comprehensive and diverse listing of exceptional attorneys.
The Super Lawyers lists are published nationwide in Super Lawyers Magazines and in leading city and regional magazines and newspapers across the country. Super Lawyers Magazines also feature editorial profiles of attorneys who embody excellence in their practice of law. For more information about Super Lawyers, go to SuperLawyers.com.
About Taylor, Day, Grimm & Boyd
For more than 35 years, the Jacksonville law firm of Taylor, Day, Grimm & Boyd has been providing counsel to clients in a broad range of civil legal matters, including insurance, bad faith, business, construction, employment, professional liability, real estate, real property title, transportation, torts, and workers’ compensation. Although based in Jacksonville, FL, our experienced trial and appellate lawyers handle cases throughout the state of Florida and its federal circuits. And, through our membership with ALFA International, we also work with an established worldwide network of attorneys and counselors to deliver our clients comprehensive, effective representation.
Taylor, Day, Grimm & Boyd