Taylor Day Attorneys, Job W. Fickett, Katherine R. Woods, and Michael J. Cox with Law Clerk, Keegan Pearl contributed to ALFA International’s 2022 Construction Law Compendium. Prepared by the ALFA International Construction Practice Group members, this 50-state compendium is designed to serve as a single resource for ALFAI clients regarding important construction law issues.
This compendium provides a synopsis of significant case law or statutes involving:
- Mechanic’s Lien Basics
- Public Project Claims
- Statutes of Limitation and Repose
- Pre-suit Notice of Claim and Opportunity to Cure
- Insurance Coverage and Allocation Issues
- Contractual Indemnification
- Contingent Payment Agreements
- Scope of Damage Recovery
- Case Law and Legislation Update
Click HERE to review the Florida section of the 2022 Construction Law Compendium.