ALFA International is an exclusive global network of independent law firms, who partner together, to provide clients and in-house counsel high quality, cost-effective legal solutions. Through their partnership, ALFA firms exchange non-privileged legal research, consult on trial and transaction strategies and facilitate the pooling of knowledge and resources to host multi-day, practice-specific educational seminars.
Taylor Day not only utilizes the resources available through ALFA International to assist clients with their litigation needs, irrespective of the jurisdiction the litigation arises, but to also educate clients on updated case law relevant and specific to their business practice.
ALFA International firms are selected by a rigorous, invitation-only process, then carefully evaluated based on numerous factors, such as:
- Number and range of practice areas including litigation and trial experience;
- Quality and diversity of client base;
- Commitment to client service and diversity;
- Profiles of practice area leaders and other key lawyers;
- Reported cases, transactions and other matters; and
- Awards, recognitions and memberships received or maintained by key lawyers.
ALFA International’s memberships are exclusive. Only one law firm represents the ALFA network in each metropolitan area, state, or country. Taylor Day is proud to be the ALFA International representative firm for the Jacksonville area.