Shareholder, John Osgathorpe and Attorneys, John Kessenich and Porfírio Gueiros contributed to the Florida section of ALFA International’s 2022 Transportation Law Compendium. This 50-state compendium is an important resource provided to ALFAI Transportation Practice Group members and participants. The purpose is to provide a comprehensive source of information for ALFAI clients concerning relevant transportation law issues across the nation. The Compendium contains a quick reference for 13 common topics relating to transportation litigation.
Some of these topics include:
- 3rd Party Litigation Funding
- Rule 30(b)(6) witness deposition travel requirements
- Legal considerations in determining which jurisdiction applies when an employee is injured
- Legal consideration regarding how long a vehicle/tractor-trailer must be held prior to release
- States positions and standard in regards to taking pre-suit depositions
- State mandated Zoom trials